This page provides you, our customer, with important legal and privacy information. For your own peace of mind, we encourage you to review the information.
You are welcome to visit and explore our website, and you can do so without giving us any information about yourself. This Policy explains what information we collect, how we use the information, and how we safeguard the information.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
There are three ways Krull Design+Advertising can collect information from you:
- Information collected when we contact you
- Information collected about what you are searching for.
2.1. INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR
Our Web server collects some anonymous information automatically when you visit our site or the site of one of our partners. This information may include the pages you visited, the content you downloaded, the type of Web browser you were using and the level of encryption your browser supports.
As you browse our directory, our server collects information about your visit, but not about you personally. We monitor statistics, such as: which pages people visit, which parts of the site are visited the most frequently and search terms used by visitors.
This information is collected on an aggregated basis. No personal information is associated with these statistics. We use this information to determine what type of information is most useful to you so that we can improve our website to make it easier for you to access information.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES, AND HOW DOES KRULL DESIGN+ADVERTISING USE THEM?
Cookies can tell us which pages are visited, by how many people, the average time spent, and other useful statistics relating to the use of our site. This helps us to enhance the online experience of visitors to our site. We use the statistics to understand how customers use our site, to make it easier for you and other visitors to use, to monitor the site’s performance and to improve our Web site.
4. HOW DOES KRULL DESIGN+ADVERTISING USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use the information we collect in a limited number of ways. We may use this information to:
- Improve our product and make it easier to use;
- Manage and develop our business; and
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements.
Anonymous information is used for research and analytical purposes. We use statistics gathered at an aggregated level to determine usage patterns and help us improve our site flow, content, navigation and ease of use.
5. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Krull Design+Advertising will not disclose your personal information, except in circumstances in which it is necessary to do so, or where permitted by law. We may disclose your personal information to the following parties:
- The customer or an agent acting on your behalf;
- A collection agency or party used to determine creditworthiness;
- Law enforcement agencies;
- The Privacy or Telecommunications Ombudsman.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
7. UPDATING THE POLICY